Sunday, 24 April 2016
How to Root LeEco Le 1S [100% Working]
Raj Bhai 12:57 ROOT - Android
Hello Friend's Now You I Explain To You How To Root LeEco Le 1S Without Any Problem........
LeTV or LeEco is the new name in the smartphone world and they have already kicked the smartphone market by launching budget killer phone LeEco Le 1S (Le X507). At this price range, this is really good looking with nice build material awesome phone. LeEco Le 1S runs on 2.2 Ghz Octa core Helio X10 Turbo MTK processor with 3GB RAM. No doubt this a budget killer phone. So if you have this killer phone and you want to root LeEco Le 1S device then you can follow this post.
Now let’s root LeEco Le 1S Model number Le X507. Rooting this device is quite easy as apart from other Android devices. Here is the step by step method to root LeEco Le 1S, just follow the steps carefully.
Warning: All rooting should be the responsibility of the user and we at Cyber Key are only informing you of the method to do it after testing it ourselves. However, we don’t claim responsibility should things not go as described in this article. For a deeper understanding, check out our post on pros and cons of rooting an Android device.
How to Root LeEco Le 1S [100% Working]Note: Before rooting make a backup of your data and contacts etc.
- Download KingRoot app on your LeEco Le 1S ( This app not available in Play Store)
- Install the APK file ( Make sure have unknown sources enables in settings)
- Connect your phone to internet vis mobile data or Wifi
- Now run the KingRoot app
- Click “try it” to enter the main interface
Then click “get now” button to start rooting
- This app will start rooting your device automatically and it will take some time.
- Once the process is 100% complete, it means your LeEco Le 1S is rooted successfully.
- Now use root checker to verify it.