Monday, 29 February 2016
Unity3D Patch For Windows [Latest] [All Versions]
Hello Friend's Now You Can Download Unity3D Patch For Windows [Latest] Without Spend Money........
THE BEST DEVELOPMENT PLATFORM FOR CREATING GAMES
Unity is a flexible and powerful development platform for creating multiplatform 3D and 2D games and interactive experiences. It’s a complete ecosystem for anyone who aims to build a business on creating high-end content and connecting to their most loyal and enthusiastic players and customers.
- Download Unity3D from the Official website then download the Patcher from the link below and unzip it.
- Install Unity (DO NOT RUN IT).
- Go to Crack folder and run Unity 4.x Pro Patch.exe as Administrator.
- Select Unity folder by pressing Browse button.
Copy the Patch file in Unity folder located in C:\Program Files (x86)\Unity\Editor
in C:\Program Files\Unity\Editor
- Select Unity version by pressing drop-down menu.
Choose Unity 4.0.0f0 – 4.5.3f3 for Unity3D 4.x.x or Unity 5.0.0f1 (beta) for Unity3D 5.x.x.
- Click the Patch button to start the patching process.
- You’re done! Enjoy!!
- You can create other fake license with more features and to do that, re-open the patcher then click on Edit button.
- Select the Features you want to activate.
- Choose what type of Unity3D you want. (Unity for Embedded Systems, Unity Pro, Unity or Unity Indie.) and click on Ok.
- Click on Rand then click on Cre Lic.
- Copy the .ulf in Win8, Win7, WinVista to : C:\ProgramData\Unity (create folder if it doesn’t exist.)
in WinXP to:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Program Data\Unity (create folder if it doesn’t exist.)
- You’re done! Enjoy!!
If you get No access to path …”!!! Error, you can fix it by right-clicking on the folder and/or file -> Properties -> Safety -> Edit and tick Allow for Full Control.Note
If you get Pattern not found!! Error, that means file is already patched or not supported by the patch.
If you get Unity License has expired Error,
1) Make sure that system date and time are correct.
2) Make the new license in patcher.
or edit current one:
Open the license file C:\ProgramData\Unity\*.ulf and edit those lines
1. <StartDate Value=””/> must be after 2013.
2. <StopDate Value=””/> must be empty.
3. Save and You’re done.
I am Not A Cracker, I Am Only Sharer..Thanks Onhax And Raj Bhai ..
Not on Windows?
Get Unity3D For Mac by following this link.Need some Assets for your game?
You can check our OnHax Unity3D Assets Library.Download Links
Unity3D (Official Download Website)