Saturday, 13 February 2016
How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 & Install TWRP Recovery
Di lazy Boy's 20:46 ROOT - Android
Hello Friend's Now I Can Explain To You How To Root Samsung Galaxy J7 Without Any Problem......
This is a tutorial for noobs or members who are new to rooting and want to root their Samsung Galaxy J7 phone.
Your warranty is now void.
I am not responsible for any bricked devices.
Steps to root your phone:
1) Download Odin, TWRP Recovery & SuperSU file to your laptop/PC.
2) Turn off your phone.
3) Go to download mode (by pressing Volume down+home+power buttons at the same time for about 6-8 secs)
4)Press the Volume up button to continue.
5)Open the ODIN file you downloaded on your laptop/pc.
6) Connect your phone to your laptop/PC through USB cable.
7) When ODIN detects your phone, It will show added in the Log.
8) In ODIN click on AP and then select the recovery file you downloaded.
9) Click on start. The flashing process will start.
10) If the flashing succeeds, ODIN will show 'PASS'. That means the recovery flashed successfully. It will boot into recovery.
11) Swipe to Allow Modifications. Click on Reboot then System.
12) Copy and place downloaded SuperSU file to your external SD card.
13) Turn off your phone.
14) Reboot to recovery (by pressing Volume up+home+power buttons).
15) The recovery will start. Select 'install zip'.
16) Click on Storage to change from Internal Storage to Micro SDcard.
17)Select SuperSU which you downloaded. Swipe to Confirm Flash. Flashing process will start. Once Completed. Wipe Cache/dalvik.
18) After it finishes, go back and reboot your phone.
Enjoy your rooted Samsung Galaxy J7 !!!
Recovery - TWRP-188.8.131.52-j7elte.img.tar